Cruise Ship Handling
Coquille Bonheur (CB), award-winning company, preferred Ground Agent in Mauritius for Cruise Ships handling, offers a seamless operation round the clock.
CB continually strives for service excellence, setting industry standard to ensure we always exceed expectations. We tailor made our services to fulfil our clients’ needs, going the extra miles to guarantee complete client satisfaction.
As a DMC we have implemented quality assurance procedures to ensure that our clients invariably receive the same excellent services and that all staff continuously operate to the same high standards.
“Above All We Care”
- Complete Turnaround Services on the ground for Air & Sea between land and ship with branding and visibility.
- Transfers in 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 and 60 Seater luxury coaches, private cars and limousines.
- Disabled Transfer Assistance
- Shore excursions with a range of local innovative experiences combining new & traditional visits into the Mauritian way of life.
- A warm and courteous Meet & Greet on behalf of the Cruise line, check-in and registration.
- Pier Check In Staff, Supervisors/ Coordinators
- Separate luggage handling with tags and security.
- Alignment of Luggage at the Port as per the Vessel’s requirements
- Pre and Post hotel bookings & packages.
- Experienced multi-lingual staff in branded uniforms.
- Tagged Luggage handling, safety & security.
- Ability to handle flight cancellations, delays, bad weather and unforeseen circumstances.
- Round the clock operations center at Head Office, at the Airport and at the Port.
- Insurance Cover in compliance with local and international law, with worldwide jurisdiction USA included.
- In cases of emergency, reasonable and possible measures are proactively taken to assist passengers and baggage.
- Competitive rates, value for money.
We consciously comply with all reasonable policy, rules & regulations in relation to the fulfillment of our obligations as a service provider. We are certain that we can deliver on our promises.