Coquille Bonheur, member of IAGTO, promotes competitive golf packages in Mauritius. The few tropical 18-hole golf courses have been recognised of and established as a real international golfing range. Renowned golfers worldwide designed most of them. Golfers the world over know the Mauritius Open. The Golf courses are conveniently located all around the island and have interesting layouts that features a combination of wide open, links-style holes, around exotic palm trees and holes framed by lakes, forest and the sea.
18-hole Golf Courses
- Belle Mare Plage – The Links designed by Rodney Wright and Peter Alliss and The Legends by Hugh Baiocchi.
- Tamarina Golf by Rodney Wright
- Four Seasons – Mauritius by Anahita designed by Ernie els
- Avalon Golf Estate by Peter Malkovitch
- Le Paradis Golf Club by David Dalton
- Golf Le Touessrok at Ile aux Cerfs by Bernard Langer
- Domaine de Bel Ombre Golf Club