NO TO PLASTIC BOTTLES
We all know that drinking our recommended intake of 8 glasses of water a day is important, but what we drink it out of is also just as important.
We recently stopped buying and using plastic bottles in our office and rather encourages our staff to use our brand new water filter.
Why say no to plastic bottles?
- Plastic invades the oceans
- Plastic Production is dangerously increasing
- A number of plastic bottles have BPA (Bisphenol A) Present.
- Not easily disposable/recyclable
What can you do to help?
- Avoid bottled water.
- Recycle any plastic bottles you have and find.
- Choose paper bags over plastic carrier bags.
- Bring your own reusable shopping bag.
- Reduce everyday plastics sush as sandwich bags by replacing them with a reusable lunch box.