Human has always been at the core of what we do every day. Coquille Bonheur has always cared for its employees. We took the decision that this year we will focus more on our employees’ welfare as a a commitment to promote and foster Employees Rights, in- line with Labour Laws and the principles set out in the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The company undertakes to:
- provide a safe and healthy environment and working conditions for our employees, and all others, including third parties working for us or on our behalf.
- welcome and celebrate the diversity of race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age and physical ability.
- continue to provide Training beyond our Code of Conduct and Values.
- focus on detection, prevention, implementation, feedback and improvement of Health, Environment, Safety and Security of our employees.
- condemn all forms of exploitation and forced labor.
- keep staff turnover under 1%.