WELCOME TO 2020
Coquille Bonheur (CB), the award-winning Company, is now in its 14th year of operation. Every single day has been as exciting as the very first day that the office opened its door at 33, Apollo Street in Roches Brunes. Our sincere thanks and gratitude go to all our remarkable and discerning partners for their continued support and appreciation. A big recognition to our staff who continues to inspire us by their authentic bespoke quality services and personal touches.
Year 2020 is filled with anticipation with all the challenges that lie ahead. It’s going to be busy and we are looking forward to a great year ahead. Our concerns for social commitment and for sustainable tourism are more than a sine qua non condition to greater achievements. All our employees have signed an environmental pledge which will be available on our website. A few 2019 highlights are:
- Joining ‘Born to Live Wild’ and supporting the end to the breeding, canned hunting and commercial exploitation of wild animal species on the island.
- We continue in our vision to discourage the Dolphin swimming, walking with Lions, swimming with turtles in our daily operations as a vision to maintain the beauty and health of our marine animals.
- Inauguration of the Endemic Plant Corner in Albion. (Tree planting project) Restoration of the park and environmental embellishment for the local community.
- In our continuous effort towards sustainability we also banned all use of plastic products in our office. Plastic water bottles provided at the airport will also be banned this year.
- Once again Lucky Shell held its Kids Day for our staff and for underprivileged children and their parents.
- We renewed our pledged to “The Code” with the mission to provide awareness, tools and support to the tourism industry to prevent the sexual exploitation of children.
- We did not spare any efforts in more anonymous initiatives sponsoring local clubs of the region.
We also have a few company updates which we are proud to share with you:
- CB joined renowned social platforms ‘ATTA’ (African Travel and Tourism Association) showing our commitment to African tourism and ‘XO Private’ the specialist travel designers.
- CB obtained ISO 9001: 2015 Certification to continue to provide quality and quality services.
And to finish we would like to mention a few awards obtained over the year:
- Africa Leadership Award 2019 - 'Environmental Leadership Award'
- Africa Leadership Award 2019 - 'CEO of the Year' to Christian Lefevre
- Outstanding Trade Partner Award - 10 Years (2009 – 2019) - Mauritius Holidays Direct
- Certificate of Appreciation for Marriott Hotels - Year 2019
Mauritius would not be a high-end destination without passionate operators, always eager to make significant and meaningful difference. Based on the respect of the travellers, our philosophy is to constantly offer to our customers a real opportunity of enjoying a fulfilling holiday. In its very own way, CB brings to every customer an in-depth journey into Mauritius as well as a real opportunity to discover everything that is authentic.
It gives us the opportunity to thank all of you for your invaluable support and contribution to our development.
We look forward to the great pleasure of collaborating with you.